Beach Theme set (x4 Coasters)
Acacia Wood // Resin coated artwork with full resin coaster set made from real geode moulds to match the boards
NOT THE SET PICTURED HERE.
note: it’s the second style of board in the photos the first is out of stock now. (Second board is a more expensive better board so yay you)
I will make a new one just for you that will have the same colours and style. It will not be the products in the photo as they are sold. This beach theme set was very popular so I made this product so you can order a set like it.
This is a band new never used board with epoxy resin (food save) // Resin Artwork // Cheese platter food board.
Size: 28cm across
Story behind the board: Store brought
Use// personally i would only use these as a serving board or display board ( bedside table decor, cute little tray to display your crystals, sit on my coffe table etc like an artwork on display) and use them for the odd food platter and for fancy dinner parties. I would not use them as a chopping board ever. Personal preferance though so use it however you choose, just be carful always and remember the care needs.
- Hand wash only / NOT dishwasher safe Wash
- with hot soapy water right after use. Rinse and throughly dry immediately after.
- Do not pick at the resin art
- Do not soak
- Do not submerge your boars fully in water // wood is porous and will soak up the water causing it to crack when it dries
- Not to be used as a every chopping board or carving board, you will cut and scratch the resin and wood and it’s almost impossible to get them back the same.
- Only use cheese knife and nothing too sharp you don’t want to scratch the platter. 💕
// DONT eat resin pieces if you pick them off that’s silly
Take care of this board it’s not a toy and it’s wood and hand made art it will break if you hit it and though it around often. Occasionally rub with food safe oil to keep wood from drying out.
Scrunchies are hand made by abbi from @sewcutebyaj (insta)
Candles are soy wax hand made with crystals in them and the most amazing scent from @jasperandstone (insta) Check them both out on instagram